Community

Community

0 76

Since the photo of me in my orange bucket hat appeared in the Gazette last week, I’d like to share the story of that...

0 210

For many Americans, 9/11 is a meaningful number. For some, it conjures painful memories. For others it evokes feelings of national pride and resilience....

0 336

State and federal officials have confirmed the presence of invasive quagga mussel larvae, known as veligers, in Green Mountain Reservoir located in Summit County...

0 121

Fishing line can help you reel in the big one, but when monofilament is left carelessly along a lake or river it can be...

0 192

Henderson, CO, August 30, 2017 — The Henderson Mine and Mill is currently operating at a rate of approximately 22,000 tons of ore per...

0 161

The Gore Canyon Festival is the premier whitewater event in Colorado. Focused around the Class V downriver race through its namesake Gore Canyon on the...

0 67

Wade Walker, RPh, pharmacist at City Market Pharmacy in Granby was awarded the Excellence in Healthcare Service award at the Grand County Rural Health...

photo by Tara Walker (L to R) Grand County Toursim Board - Ken Fosha (president), Karen Ruby (Marketing and Miles Media), Paul Lews (Fraser Valley board member), Gaylene Ore (public relations) and Dede Fay (sales and outreach).

0 161

by Tara Walker Grand County’s Tourism Board’s mission is to promote and market all tourism resources of Grand County through cooperative countywide efforts. On August...

Colorado Parks and Wildlife Jeff Behncke, Mayor Bob McVay, Representative KC Becker, HSS trustee Chris Lee, HSS trustee Dan Nolan, Commissioner Kris Manguso and HSS town trustee Ray Tinkum. The bank erosion that threatens Park Street is visible in the background

0 104

Colorado House Majority leader and District 13 representative, KC Becker, visited Hot Sulphur Springs last Thursday to view first hand the effects of the...

photo by Tara Walker

0 283

by Tara Walker The 2017 Grand County summer internship program has concluded. Six interns gave their final presentations before the Board of County Commissioners on...